Expert Orthopedic Care Using the Latest Techniques and Technology to Support Your Every Move
The Orthopedic Clinic at Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai offers treatments for bone, tendon, muscle, and nerve disorders, and provides a full range of services including diagnosis, non-surgical and surgical treatments such as arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement and spine surgery.
The Orthopedic Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai has highly-trained, specialized and experienced doctors including spine, hip and knee surgeons. You can benefit from personalized care and the latest techniques and technology when you choose the Orthopedic Clinic at Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai for expert orthopedic care.
Our orthopedists are committed to providing personalized care and helping people who are struggling with severe and rare orthopedic conditions affecting the foot. We provide the latest diagnostic techniques, individualized treatments, and the follow-up care you need to stay mobile. Our innovative therapies can ease your pain and restore normal functioning.
Our skilled multidisciplinary care teams can handle anything. The foot doctors at Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai treat the following foot and ankle injuries and conditions:
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai for Foot Treatment
- Our expert foot-and-ankle specialists provide comprehensive and detailed assessment of all problems of the ankles and feet as the result of an injury or a chronic condition
- Our surgeons have expertise in the complex reconstruction of the foot and ankle in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and traumatic injuries
- We offer innovative treatments for correcting deformities, such as bunions, clubfoot and flat foot
- We offer advanced physical rehabilitation and physiotherapy service in the same location for both inpatient and outpatient treatments
The Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Orthopedics Clinic provides comprehensive care for all orthopedic trauma related emergencies as well as complex reconstructive procedures by expert orthopedists. Our highly experienced orthopedic trauma team provide treatments for all factures and trauma, including broken bones and torn ligaments, muscles and tendons. Our orthopedists are experts in handling complex cases and complications. At Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Orthopedics Clinic, we focus on recovery and rehabilitation as part of the healing process to help patients recover from their injuries and reclaim full functionality and independence.
Most fractures are diagnosed with a combination of physical examination and X-rays. Depending on the severity and location of the fracture or post-traumatic injury, other types of imaging might also be required to make a diagnosis. These include:
- Computed tomography (CT) scan is a three-dimensional high sensitivity imaging procedure for bone diseases and injuries.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan is a high-resolution test for soft tissue organ such as muscles, ligaments and nerve pathology
Depending on the condition, other diagnostic testing might be used instead of or in addition to those tests. Identifying a bone infection, for instance, calls for blood work, while diagnosing a compressed nerve might require a nerve-blocking injection.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Fracture and Trauma Services
- Our orthopedic specialists have advanced training in treating complex fractures and trauma injuries
- We provide personalized orthopedic care using advanced medical technology and specialty care facilities
- We deliver specialized care for your orthopedic traumatic injuries throughout your surgery, hospital stay, and office follow up
The Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Orthopedic Clinic provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with progressive damage to knees, hips, shoulders or wrist as a result of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, trauma or other joint disorders. If joint pain or other symptoms make it hard to walk or enjoy your daily activities, your doctor may recommend surgery. You can expect to receive high-quality care from the joint replacement experts at Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai to help you live a happier, more active lifestyle. We offer a personalized pain control and post-treatment rehabilitation treatment plan to get you back to living a healthy active life.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Fracture Joint Replacement
- We are a specialized orthopedic clinic dedicated to the care and treatment of knee and hip replacement patients.
- We offer the minimally invasive direct anterior surgical technique for hip replacement surgery.
- We offer a total joint replacement program from diagnosis, surgery and rehabilitation therapy.
- We use a team orientated approach of distinguished surgeons, specially trained nurses, therapists and technicians committed to providing high-quality coordinated care.
More than 80% of adults will experience significant back or neck pain at some time during their lives. The spine is a complex structure that provides both mobility and strength. But if there is a deformity, injury or disease of the spine, common activities such as turning, bending or stretching can become painful.
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Orthopedic Clinic provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for spinal conditions for both adults and children. We treat spinal deformities, spine and spinal cord disorders and other spine and nerve disorders using advanced state-of-the-art technology so you lead an active life. Treatment may involve a surgical procedure or a minimally-invasive microscopic treatment method. Our experienced spine specialists are supported by a multidisciplinary team who determine the best treatment methods according to the specific needs of each patient using advanced and appropriate treatment guidelines for spine and neck diseases.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Spine
- The spine surgeons at the Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Orthopedic Clinic are fellowship-trained in the field of spine surgery, board-certified in orthopedics, and specialize in treating spine diseases and disorders.
- Our multidisciplinary team approach allows us to evaluate your unique case from several medical perspectives to give you the least-invasive and most-effective treatment
- We are a leader in minimally invasive spine surgery
- We use the latest technologies to provide the right treatment using less invasive methods