Our trauma center is capable of providing treatment and care in complex cases. Our 24-hours a day, seven days a week emergency and trauma response teams consist of multidisciplinary specialists who combine the best of our medical knowledge to provide responsive and safe treatment to our critical care patients. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment ensures you receive excellent care 24 hours a day. Our ambulances are always on standby to provide fast response times in case of emergency.
Fast and Highly Skilled Emergency Care
When every minute matters, count on the Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Emergency and Trauma Center to deliver the fast, highly skilled care you need. Our emergency team is comprised of specialist doctors, nurses and technicians. All staff have been trained in the critical care of patients. Our staff receive ongoing education and training on accident prevention and traumatic injury management to ensure that high-quality care is provided to all patients.
The Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Emergency and Trauma Center is able to provide emergency ambulance services in the region. If required, helicopter ambulance services based in Bangkok are also available. Our fully equipped helicopter is an equivalent of a mobile intensive care unit, enabling us to provide immediate transfer and stabilization of critical care patients – ensuring our patients receive the highest possible standards of care in those critical moments.
The emergency ward has 9 patient beds, 2 exam rooms, 1 dedicated CPR room, and 1 negative pressure room to contain airborne contaminates. You can also find peace of mind knowing we are ready to provide life-saving treatment at the first sign of an emergency.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Emergency Room
- We provide 24/7 coverage by board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians.
- Our registered nurses have specialized training and certifications, including CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) and PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support).
- Our in-house orthopedic, surgery, internal medicine and pediatric doctors are available 24/7.
- We provide on-call access to our expert neurologists, neurosurgeons, pulmonologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologist, gynecologist, ENT doctors and ophthalmologists to meet your emergency needs.
- We have an onsite lab and advanced imaging services to quickly diagnose serious conditions.
- We provide private registration and triage areas for convenience and privacy.
- We offer all-private rooms to maximize comfort for you and your family.
- We provide bedside electrocardiogram (EKG) for up-to-the-minute heart monitoring.
- We provide 24-hour emergency ambulance service for patients with advanced medical equipment requirements.
Advanced and Compassionate Emergency Surgical Care
At Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai, we provide advanced surgical procedures and comprehensive and compassionate care for each patient. Our Operating Rooms contain modern medical equipment to complement our state-of-the-art facilities. Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai provides 24-hour general surgeon coverage and access to a team of experienced specialists whose expertise includes general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, plastic surgery, urology, liver gastroenterology, and much more. Our team also includes anesthesiologists, radiologists, critical care specialists, and physiotherapists. Our superb nursing staff has extensive operating room and recovery room experience.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Operating Room
- Our multidisciplinary surgical team cares for a variety of medical and surgical needs, including obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, and pain management.
- Our experienced physicians and medical experts use state-of-the-art technology combined with the latest advancements in surgery.
- We provide advanced clinical care with a focus on minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
High Quality, Specialized and Compassionate Intensive Care
The Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is committed to providing high quality, specialized and compassionate care to patients who have suffered a severe illness or injury that requires close monitoring. Our expert doctors and nurses have vast experience caring for patients in critical condition. Our ICU contains the latest medical technology and life-support equipment.
The ICU is designed to deliver superior health care employing state of the art technology to critically ill patients. Care in the ICU is provided by a team which includes physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, nutritionists and physical therapists. This multi-disciplinary approach provides excellent care to patients by capitalizing on the expertise of many services.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai Intensive Care
- Our highly experienced physicians and registered nurses specializing in intensive care and emergency incidents.
- We provide intensive care for severe cases and patients who require the use of a respirator.
- Our experienced physicians and medical experts use state-of-the-art technology combined with the latest advancements in intensive emergency care.
- We provide 24/7 rapid response and treatment for stroke patients.